Responsible Use Agreement
For 80% by 2018 Graphic
In downloading the 80% by 2018 graphic, organizations must agree to:
- Show a substantial, sincere, and credible commitment to eliminating colorectal cancer as a major public health problem through a shared effort to increase colorectal cancer screening rates.
- Use the graphic for the purpose of inspiring commitment to the shared 80% by 2018 goal or enhancing educational platform(s), programs, or activities around colorectal cancer screening.
- Use the graphic in a way that preserves trust in the shared 80% by 2018 effort and the Blue Star symbol.
- Be appropriate in usage to ensure that activities are appropriate for association with the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable (NCCRT) and its partners, based on reasonable judgment as evaluated by the NCCRT.
- Offer messages, services, or communications materials that relate to the promoting of colorectal cancer screening for age-appropriate adults.
- Comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
- Not be associated with products or services that are not in the public interest or that could harm the health of the American public (e.g., alcohol or tobacco products), or that are in any other way inconsistent with the public health mandate of the NCCRT or its partners.
- Not be used to imply product or commercial endorsement.
- Require no endorsement or implied endorsement of any organization who is a member of the NCCRT.
Please leave your name and email and check the “I agree” option below to continue and download the files.