This latest version of the evaluation toolkit is intended to help organizations and communities evaluate a wide variety of interventions designed to increase awareness and use of colorectal cancer screening. The toolkit will help you learn the seven basic steps to evaluation, whether you are working to increase community demand for colorectal cancer screening, encouraging health care providers to recommend screenings, or trying to implement policy, systems, or environmental (PSE) changes.
This toolkit will provide you with:
- A basic understanding of evaluation strategies.
- Tools that you can use and adapt to assess baseline screening rates, or the effectiveness or impact of the intervention.
- Basic skills to collect outcome data to inform and improve decision-making.
- Tips for incorporating evaluation results into grant proposals, reports, and other dissemination activities.
- Practical yet comprehensive evaluation references and resources.
Download this comprehensive resource.