Colorectal Cancer Screening Data Sets – July 30, 2015
This webinar reviewed key colorectal cancer screening data sets, including BRFSS, NHIS, HEDIS and UDS, and addressed the following topics:
- What does each data set measure?
- How frequently are the data collected, and what is the data lag for each
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each data set?
- Which health systems do they inform?
- What is the cost of accessing the data?
- What is the right data set for my purpose?
Learn more about colorectal cancer screening data sets on the Data & Progress webpage.
- Cheryl Holm Hansen, PhD , Wilder Research
- Djenaba Joseph, MD, MPH, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Carrie Klabunde, PhD, National Cancer Institute
- Mary Barton, MD, MPP, Nat’l Committee for Quality Assurance
- Laura Makaroff, DO, Health Resources & Services Administration