Seth Glick, MD
Society of Gastrointestinal Radiologists
||Dr. Seth Glick received his M.D. degree at Temple University Medical School in 1975. Residency at Diagnostic Radiology Hahnemann Hospital from 1975-1978; Fellowship at Gastrointestinal Radiology Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania from 1978-1979; and Attending Radiologist at Hahemann University Hospital from 1979-2001.
Since 2001 Dr. Glick has been the Clinical Professor of Radiology at the University of Pennsylvania and Attending Radiologist at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.
Activities on colorectal cancer
- American College of Radiology Committee on Colorectal Cancer 1989-2008 (committee chair 1999-2008)
- National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable Member 1999-present (member Bylaws committee 2001-present and member Task force on Competencies and Standards 2001-present)
- Colon Cancer Alliance Scientific Advisory Board 1998-present
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research- Screening for Colorectal Cancer Guidelines Panel 1994-1997
- American Cancer Society Advisory Committee-Screening for Colorectal Cancer Guidelines 1997, 2002
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Colorectal Disease Site Team 2001-present
- Member of working group for the development of CT colonography 2001-2008
- Program Advisory panel annual meeting—Cancer Prevention Foundation 2001-present
Also participated in multiple task forces, panels and workshops related to colorectal cancer in conjunction with NIH, CDC, and CRFA (including White Paper Review Committee 2002).