Webinar – Evaluation 101 Toolkit Update
|June 27, 2017|
|2:00 pm Eastern||to||3:00 pm Eastern|
This webinar will introduce the new updates to NCCRT’s evaluation toolkit, How to Evaluate Activities to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening and Awareness. The webinar will walk participants through new features in the toolkit, including how to evaluate provider-focused interventions, as well as policy and systems change interventions. During the webinar, we’ll review the seven steps to program evaluation through the lens of various colorectal cancer screening interventions, while also highlighting new case studies, tools and templates.
Webinar content will be covered until 3:00pm ET, but speakers will stay on until 3:15pm ET to answer questions.
- Cheryl Holm-Hansen, PhD, Senior Research Manager, Wilder Research
- Amanda Hane, MS, MA, Research Associate, Wilder Research
- Heather Dacus, DO, MPH, Director, Bureau of Cancer Prevention and Control (BCPC), New York State Department of Health
- Heather M. Brandt, PhD, CHES, Associate Professor, Health Promotion, Education, & Behavior, University of South Carolina, Arnold School of Public Health
- Andrea (Andi) Dwyer, The Colorado School of Public Health, University of Colorado Cancer Center and NCCRT Steering Committee/NCCRT Evaluation and Measurement Task Group Co-Chair
Registration is required. The webinar is open to NCCRT members, 80% by 2018 partners, CDC grantees, ACS Health Systems and Communications staff, and new partners interested in getting engaged in colorectal cancer screening efforts.
A replay of the webinar will be made available a few days after the webinar on the NCCRT webinar archive webpage.