Bylaws Committee Chair – Seth Glick, MD
Seth Glick, MD
Society of Gastrointestinal Radiologists
Dr. Seth Glick received his M.D. degree at Temple University Medical School in 1975. Residency at Diagnostic Radiology Hahnemann Hospital from 1975-1978; Fellowship at Gastrointestinal Radiology Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania from 1978-1979; and Attending Radiologist at Hahemann University Hospital from 1979-2001.
Since 2001 Dr. Glick has been the Clinical Professor of Radiology at the University of Pennsylvania and Attending Radiologist at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center.
Activities on colorectal cancer
- American College of Radiology Committee on Colorectal Cancer 1989-2008 (committee chair 1999-2008)
- National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable Member 1999-present (member Bylaws committee 2001-present and member Task force on Competencies and Standards 2001-present)
- Colon Cancer Alliance Scientific Advisory Board 1998-present
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research- Screening for Colorectal Cancer Guidelines Panel 1994-1997
- American Cancer Society Advisory Committee-Screening for Colorectal Cancer Guidelines 1997, 2002
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Colorectal Disease Site Team 2001-present
- Member of working group for the development of CT colonography 2001-2008
- Program Advisory panel annual meeting—Cancer Prevention Foundation 2001-present
Also participated in multiple task forces, panels and workshops related to colorectal cancer in conjunction with NIH, CDC, and CRFA (including White Paper Review Committee 2002).