CRC News: September 27, 2022
Dear NCCRT Members ,
We have a few updates to share with you today.
Don’t Miss Out on Early Bird Registration for the 2022 NCCRT Annual Meeting!
We hope you are planning to join us at the on November 16-18 in Baltimore, Maryland! Be sure to complete your registration by Friday, September 30 at 11:59 PM ET to receive the early bird rate of $275 before the regular rate of $325 goes into effect on October 1.
- NCCRT members that have not yet registered should have received a reminder registration invitation email from the “The NCCRT Team” yesterday.
- Please check your spam/junk email if you are having trouble locating it.
- When you register, please be sure to enter the email address at which you received your registration invitation email to avoid receiving an error message.
Most member organizations and corporate associates send one or two member representatives to the meeting, but we can accommodate up to four representatives to attend. Please email if you did not receive your invitation, or to let us know if your member representatives have changed.
Employers can help save lives from colorectal cancer by encouraging their employees to get screened and reduce their risk of getting the disease.
- The case for colorectal cancer screening for employers
- Step-by-step instructions to determine the screening rate
- Screening promotion activity ideas
- Case stories of success
- And more!
Whether you work at a corporation, cancer center, health plan, non-profit, etc., you can find resources to help you ensure colorectal cancer screening is a priority in your workplace. It’s never too earlier to start planning your activities for March, National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month!
ICYMI: Newly Updated Steps Guide for Increasing CRC Screening in Primary Care
Earlier this month we released the newly updated , a much-anticipated update to the signature NCCRT resource that has been instrumental in helping primary care practices throughout the United States achieve improvements in their colorectal cancer screening rates. The 2022 edition includes:
- An expanded scope to include all primary care settings
- Current screening guidelines and new screening modalities
- Expert-endorsed strategies
- 10 case studies – coming soon
- Samples, templates, and tools
- Updated literature references
Spread the Word: We encourage you to share this new resource widely! Share the promotional video (see below!), retweet from , and to find sample social media posts, template newsletter blurbs, and shareable graphics and animations.
Many thanks for the great work you do!
The NCCRT Team