This webinar will repeat the workshop: Everything you need to know about colonoscopy copays, including how one health plan made the switch to waiving copays, which was a workshop hosted at NCCRT’s 2016 annual meeting. The purpose of the webinar is to provide a better understanding of the copay issue, as well as what is being done to address it.
Description of Event:
This webinar will:
- Explain what’s covered with respect to colorectal cancer screening, what’s not covered and how to code for it;
- Provide an update on federal and state efforts to remove cost sharing for colorectal cancer screening; and
- Describe a case study in which Gateway Health of Pennsylvania plan removed copays for colonoscopies following positive FIT tests.
- Joel Brill, MD, Chair, Payor Policy Workgroup, American Gastroenterological Association
- Caroline Powers, Director, Federal Relations, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network, Inc.
- Marnie Schilken, MPH, Gateway Health SM, Director, Population Health Strategies, Quality Improvement
The webinar is open to CDC grantees, NCCRT members, 80% by 2018 partners, and ACS Health Systems staff.
You must be pre-registered to join the webinar, and the number of attendees is limited: https://acsevents.webex.com/acsevents/onstage/g.php?d=623118113&t=a