Webinar: Reigniting Colorectal Cancer Screening as Communities Face and Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2020
Time: 2:00 to 3:00 PM ET
We hope you will be able to join us on July 23 in a discussion about the NCCRT’s new report on colorectal cancer screening during the COVID-19 pandemic. The report, which released on June 30, provides an action-oriented playbook for how NCCRT members, 80% pledged partners, and colorectal cancer screening advocates across the nation can work together to reignite our screening efforts appropriately, safely, and equally for all communities. During this webinar, we will hear from the report’s lead authors, an expert panel that will share the report’s four aligning statements as well as a summary of findings. Time will be allocated for an ample Q&A after presentations.
Pre-registration is required.
- Rachel Issaka, MD, MAS — Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; Hutchinson Institute for Cancer Outcomes Research, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; Division of Gastroenterology, University of Washington School of Medicine.
- Steven Itzkowitz, MD, FACP, FACG, AGAF — Professor of Medicine and Oncological Sciences Director, Gastroenterology Fellowship Program Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; NCCRT Steering Committee Member
- Michael Sapienza – CEO, Colorectal Cancer Alliance
- Ma Somsouk, MD, MAS, AGAF — Professor of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, UCSF Center for Vulnerable Populations, SF Cancer Initiative
- Richard Wender, MD — Chair, National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable; Department of Family and Community Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University