Evaluation Toolkit Update – June 27, 2017
This webinar introduced the new updates to NCCRT’s evaluation toolkit, How to Evaluate Activities to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening and Awareness. The webinar walked participants through new features in the toolkit, including how to evaluate provider-focused interventions, as well as policy and systems change interventions. The webinar also reviewed the seven steps to program evaluation through the lens of various colorectal cancer screening interventions, while also highlighting new case studies, tools and templates.
- Cheryl Holm-Hansen, PhD, Senior Research Manager, Wilder Research
- Amanda Hane, MS, MA, Research Associate, Wilder Research
- Heather Dacus, DO, MPH, Director, Bureau of Cancer Prevention and Control (BCPC), New York State Department of Health
- Heather M. Brandt, PhD, CHES, Associate Professor, Health Promotion, Education, & Behavior, University of South Carolina, Arnold School of Public Health
- Andrea (Andi) Dwyer, The Colorado School of Public Health, University of Colorado Cancer Center and NCCRT Steering Committee/NCCRT Evaluation & Measurement Task Group Co-Chair