It’s Not too Late to Register! The 2021 80% in Every Community Conference & NCCRT Annual Meeting Starts Monday, Nov. 15
The 2021 80% in Every Community Conference & NCCRT Annual Meeting (virtual, Nov. 15-17) kicks off in just a few days! We have an exciting agenda planned and hope you will join us.
Not yet registered?: It’s not too late! Register with the link below and share with your colleagues and partners.
Already registered?: We’re excited to “see” you next week!
To make the most of your participation:
- Watch for an email invitation to our conference site (“Attendee Hub”) tomorrow.
- Follow NCCRT on Twitter at @NCCRTnews and tweet with #2021NCCRT and #80inEveryCommunity
- Check out the Participant Program (link below) to find everything you need to make the most of your participation:
– Conference welcome from Richard Wender, MD, and Robert Smith, PhD, NCCRT co-chairs
– Speaker headshots and bios
– Tips for being an active participant
– Sponsor materials
– And more!