2016 Updates to the 80% by 2018 Communications Guidebook and New Hispanic Companion Guide – February 9, 2016
This webinar introduced new updates to the 80% by 2018 Communications Guidebook, a resource that is designed to help educate, empower and mobilize key audiences who are not getting screened for colorectal cancer. The 2016 update includes a new Hispanics/Latinos and Colorectal Cancer Companion Guide, which features new tested messages and materials in Spanish. Learn what new market research tells us about perceptions of and barriers to colorectal screening among Hispanics/Latinos, and how to use the Spanish language messages and materials to motivate action and get screened.
- Ricardo A López, Hispanic Research, Inc.
- Charlene Caburnay, Health Communication Research Laboratory
- Balaji Golla, MIYO (Make It Your Own
- Rebecca Siegel, MPH, American Cancer Society, Inc.
- Anjelica “Anjee” Davis, MPPA, Fight Colorectal Cancer
- David Greenwald, MD, American College of Gastroenterology
- Mary Doroshenk, MA, National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable