Colorectal Cancer Screening Data Set Update: How Are We Doing On Our Efforts To Reach 80%? – January 28, 2019
This webinar provided a look at the latest data that informs how we are doing as a nation with our efforts to reach an 80% colorectal cancer screening rate. The webinar included a review of the key colorectal cancer screening data sets: NHIS, BRFSS, UDS, and HEDIS. Experts provided an update on where we are progressing and where we still need to focus, to help inform your work ahead. (Note: this webinar was a repeat of a panel that was hosted at the 2018 NCCRT Annual Meeting.)
- Andrea (Andi) Dwyer, The Colorado School of Public Health
- Stacey Fedewa, PhD, American Cancer Society, Inc.
- Djenaba Joseph, MD, MPH, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Mew Rattanawatkul, MPH, Health Resources & Services Administration
- Mary Barton, MD, MPP, National Committee for Quality Assurance