Colorectal Cancer Screening & COVID-19 Update: A look at the current landscape one year into the pandemic – April 15, 2021
During this webinar, we reconvened the authors of NCCRT’s Reigniting Colorectal Screening During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Playbook (released June 2020), which advised how NCCRT members, 80% pledged partners, and colorectal cancer screening advocates across the nation can work together to reengage our screening efforts appropriately, safely, and equally for all communities. The NCCRT hosted a previous discussion with the authors on July 23, 2020. This webinar brought the group back together to discuss what progress we’ve made and what challenges remain for colorectal cancer screening in 2021.
- Durado Brooks, MD, MPH – Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Screening Business Unit, Exact Sciences
- Rachel Issaka, MD, MAS — Assistant Professor, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center & the University of Washington
- Steven Itzkowitz, MD, FACP, FACG, AGAF — Professor of Medicine and Oncological Sciences Director, Gastroenterology Fellowship Program Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; NCCRT Steering Committee Member
- Laura Makaroff, DO – Senior Vice President, Prevention and Early Detection, American Cancer Society
- Michael Sapienza – CEO, Colorectal Cancer Alliance
- Richard Wender, MD — Chair, National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable; Chair, Family Medicine and Community Health University of Pennsylvania