80% by 2018 Blog Comment Policy Effective – January 6, 2016
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on the 80% by 2018 Blog. While we do not censor based on point of view, we expect comments to be courteous and respectful of differing opinions, and of the authors who contribute posts and comments.
NCCRT reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted without notice, though edited comments are noted as such. We will delete or edit comments as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam (including a link to relevant content is permitted, but the link content should be relevant to the post topic)
- Comments including obscene, indecent or profane language
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive or threatening, including those that are defamatory, libelous, disrespectful or mean spirited
- Comments that violate any third party’s rights of privacy, publicity or intellectual policy and comments that promote violence or illegal activity
- Comments that are off-topic to the discussion
- Comments that attack a person individually, or contain hate speech directed at race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability
This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of NCCRT. Websites linked within a published comment are not controlled or endorsed by NCCRT.
If you have questions about this comment policy or how we apply it, please contact us.